Enrollment » Returning and/or Current Students

Returning and/or Current Students

Required Documents for Re-Enrollment
These documents are not required for current students, and are only needed when returning after exiting the district and coming back.
    • Original Certified Birth Certificate - Hospital copies will not be accepted. 
    • Immunization Record
    • Two (2) Proofs of Residency - Example: Consumers Bill, Payroll Check, Rent/House Statement, Current Lease, Insurance Bill, Property Tax Bill
    • Parent/Guardian Photo ID with current address
Steps to Complete Online Registration
1. Login to your existing ParentVue Account
    • If you have forgotten your password for ParentVUE, you can enter your username on the login site and click the link “forget your password? Click here”, and it will step you through resetting your password.
    • If you do not remember your login or have not yet created an account, you can contact the building your student attends, or will be attending, and they will be able to provide you with your username or an activation key. For your building's contact information, visit Mt. Morris Consolidated School's website. 


DO NOT create a new account if you already have an account, because it will not allow you to view your current student’s information.


2. Once logged in, click the Online Registration tab in the upper right corner. 






3. Follow the instructions. Submit the registration, once each section has a green check mark.  

      • If you have multiple students, find each student under the "Student" tab and update the student’s information.
      • If you have a new student to add, that hasn't previously enrolled in our district, click "Add New Student" to enter their information. Do not use this option, if the student previously attended, but was registered under a different parent or guardian. The student is considered "returning" not new. Call the school for support. 
      • If your address has changed, you will need to supply the building with new proofs of residency.


4. Once you have submitted the registration, the building(s) will be notified. 

Registration will be accepted based on the submitted information and upon receiving the required documentation.


You will receive an email confirmation.

Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting MI School Data